- Orion Leather men’s 1 1/4 inches dress belt
- Full grain Latigo leather. Beautiful leather, soft, supple and flexible, has a sligthly oily feel and a deep color.
- Square buckle and loop set with brushed nickel finish and nickel button snaps for easy buckle changing
- One-piece, solid leather construction. The highest quality and incredible durability.
- Hand crafted in USA. Every belt is individually made to order by experienced leather craftsmen.
Orion Leather men’s 1 1/4 inches (32mm) wide burgundy Latigo leather dress belt. This leather belt is soft, supple and great when strength and flexibility are needed. It has a brushed nickel square buckle and loop set, and nickel button snaps for easy buckle changing as well as durability. Made in America with pride.
Our belt size is measured from where the leather folds around the buckle (without the length of the buckle itself) to the center hole, not to the very tip. Generally, your belt size is a size up (2 inches) from your waist size or pant size. But it is always a good idea to measure yourself, just to make sure. The best way to tell your correct size is by measuring an existing belt. Take a belt that fits you well, and measure it from where the leather folds around the buckle to the hole you are currently using. That would be your exact size. Another way of telling your correct size is by measuring your waist line. Using a flexible tape measure, measure around your waist where you would normally where your belt. Be sure to measure over your clothes, since that is how you will wear your belt. That measurement is the exact size you need to order. Remember, ideally, you would want your belt to fit in the center hole, so if your measurement does not come up to an exact number, round up to the closest available size.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon