- Men’s 1 1/4 inch wide dress or casual belt with double loops
- Full grain English Bridle leather. Beautiful, soft and smooth leather with a great feel on both grain and flesh sides, and a deep, consistent color.
- Square solid brass roller buckle and brass Chicago screws for easy buckle changing. All hardware is completely nickel-free.
- One-piece, solid leather construction. The highest quality and incredible durability.
- Hand crafted in USA. Every belt is individually made to order by experienced leather craftsmen.
Orion Leather men’s 1 1/4 inches (32mm) wide chestnut English Bridle leather belt with double loop. Smooth, supple belt that is made from highest quality English Bridle leather, stuffed with natural oils and waxes that give the leather a luxurious, velvet-smooth feel. The belt features a solid brass roller buckle and screw posts, all nickel-free. Made in America with pride.
Our belt size is measured from where the leather folds around the buckle (without the length of the buckle itself) to the center hole, not to the very tip. Generally, your belt size is a size up (2 inches) from your waist size or pant size. But it is always a good idea to measure yourself, just to make sure. The best way to tell your correct size is by measuring an existing belt. Take a belt that fits you well, and measure it from where the leather folds around the buckle to the hole you are currently using. That would be your exact size. Another way of telling your correct size is by measuring your waist line. Using a flexible tape measure, measure around your waist where you would normally where your belt. Be sure to measure over your clothes, since that is how you will wear your belt. That measurement is the exact size you need to order. Remember, ideally, you would want your belt to fit in the center hole, so if your measurement does not come up to an exact number, round up to the closest available size.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon