- Orion Leather men’s domed dress belt
- Square buckle and loop set with satin black finish, black button snaps for easy buckle changing
- Full grain Bridle leather. Beautiful leather with a firm grain and rich, consistent color.
- One-piece, solid leather construction. The highest quality and incredible durability.
- Hand crafted in USA. Every belt is individually made to order by experienced leather craftsmen.
Orion Leather men’s 1 1/4 inches (32mm) wide black Bridle leather domed belt. Soft, supple belt that is made from heavy native steer hides and drum dyed for deep, consistent colors. Hot stuffed with just the right amount of “spew” on the grain and flesh to have that English feel. This is a thick, heavy weight belt which is durable, long lasting and will get better with age. Features a square buckle and loop set with satin black finish, and black snaps for easy buckle changing. Great for dress or casual attire. Made in America with pride.
Our belt size is measured from where the leather folds around the buckle (without the length of the buckle itself) to the center hole, not to the very tip. Generally, your belt size is a size up (2 inches) from your waist size or pant size. But it is always a good idea to measure yourself, just to make sure. The best way to tell your correct size is by measuring an existing belt. Take a belt that fits you well, and measure it from where the leather folds around the buckle to the hole you are currently using. That would be your exact size. Another way of telling your correct size is by measuring your waist line. Using a flexible tape measure, measure around your waist where you would normally where your belt. Be sure to measure over your clothes, since that is how you will wear your belt. That measurement is the exact size you need to order. Remember, ideally, you would want your belt to fit in the center hole, so if your measurement does not come up to an exact number, round up to the closest available size.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon