- Men’s narrow dress or casual belt with heat applied embossing
- Full grain Latigo leather. Beautiful leather, soft, supple and flexible, has a sligthly oily feel and a deep color.
- Double loops for comfortable fit; stainless steel roller buckle; Chicago screws for easy buckle removal
- One-piece, solid leather construction. The highest quality and incredible durability.
- Hand crafted in USA. Every belt is individually made to order by experienced leather craftsmen.
Men 30mm (1 1/8″) burgundy Latigo leather belt with embossing and double loops. This leather belt is strong, supple, has high tensile strength. It is made out of leather with enough oils to withstand the weather, so it will be ideal for an outdoors-man. Beautiful leather with slight oily texture and, great when strength and flexibility are needed. This belt has a stainless steel roller buckle and screw posts for easy buckle changing as well as durability. Made in America with pride.
Our belt size is measured from where the leather folds around the buckle (without the length of the buckle itself) to the center hole, not to the very tip. Generally, your belt size is a size up (2 inches) from your waist size or pant size. But it is always a good idea to measure yourself, just to make sure. The best way to tell your correct size is by measuring an existing belt. Take a belt that fits you well, and measure it from where the leather folds around the buckle to the hole you are currently using. That would be your exact size. Another way of telling your correct size is by measuring your waist line. Using a flexible tape measure, measure around your waist where you would normally where your belt. Be sure to measure over your clothes, since that is how you will wear your belt. That measurement is the exact size you need to order. Remember, ideally, you would want your belt to fit in the center hole, so if your measurement does not come up to an exact number, round up to the closest available size.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon