- Orion Leather 1 inch wide casual or dress belt for men or women
- Full grain hand re-tanned olive leather has a beautiful soft feel, and a subtle pull-up effect
- 3-piece buckle and double loop set in antique nickel finish, matching hard action button snaps – allow for easy buckle exchanging, and exceptional durability
- One-piece, solid leather construction. The highest quality and incredible durability.
- Hand crafted in USA. Every belt is individually made to order by experienced leather craftsmen.
Men or womens 1 inch (25mm) wide plain leather belt. Re-tanned leather in olive color is exceptionally soft, supple and flexible. Hand re-tanned with the right combination of oils and waxes to help your product last for many years. This leather has a beautiful, smooth finish on both grain and flesh sides, and a subtle but present pull-up effect: when the belt is bent or stretched, these oils can spread out to reveal the leather???s lighter base and create a unique worn-in effect over time. The flexibility makes it a perfect choice for a dress or casual attire. Features a 3-piece buckle and loop set with double metal keepers in antique nickel finish, and matching button snaps for easy buckle changing. Made in America with pride.
Our belt size is measured from where the leather folds around the buckle (without the length of the buckle itself) to the center hole, not to the very tip. Generally, your belt size is a size up (2 inches) from your waist size or pant size. But it is always a good idea to measure yourself, just to make sure. The best way to tell your correct size is by measuring an existing belt. Take a belt that fits you well, and measure it from where the leather folds around the buckle to the hole you are currently using. That would be your exact size. Another way of telling your correct size is by measuring your waist line. Using a flexible tape measure, measure around your waist where you would normally where your belt. Be sure to measure over your clothes, since that is how you will wear your belt. That measurement is the exact size you need to order. Remember, ideally, you would want your belt to fit in the center hole, so if your measurement does not come up to an exact number, round up to the closest available size.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon